«

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

The second coming

After my brief foray into blogosphere seven long months back, which was unfortunately confined to a lonely post, I have decided to start all over again. A lot has changed since then and so has this space. This time I hope the sojourn will be much longer.

Having impulsively decided that the blog needed a complete face-lift, the last couple of days were almost exclusively devoted to frantic searching, previewing and tweaking templates. Thanks to that and this, I finally have something that is to my liking and different from the ready-made Blogger ones that we are oh-so accustomed to.

You'll notice that the last two posts contain nothing but paragraphs of unintelligible text. If you are wondering what that is all about, it was generated here and simply is dummy text that has seemingly been used by the typesetting industry since the 1500s. Most people would have taken it out after use, but I'm letting it stay. It somehow lends charm.

Since it rhymed with my name and for some other reasons, I was famously tagged "Debug" in high school. It might seem strange to some, but I loved that nick. Looking for a title, it struck a chord and sure enough, the search ended at 'Debug'ged - for life!. The choice of "whizlog" for the blog URL however has nothing to do with me. Rather, it simply stems from the fact that I have always named my computer and laptop as "whizbox" and "whizlap" repectively on the LAN. Suggested by Saneef, "whizlog" only seemed an obvious choice.

I have returned and I'm happy for that. But right now, I've a train I cant miss just five hours away and I need to catch some sound sleep before that.

And oh, I turned 21 today. :-)

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates