«

Friday, June 09, 2006 

Code Jam T-shirt Update

I had promised here that I would post as soon as the Google Code Jam T-shirt arrived. Well it did show up a couple of weeks back. :-)



The design isnt that great and its kinda tough to make out the "Code Jam"; but as long as it says "Google" on the sleeve, I'm loving it!

No time at SSA for blogging?

Looks like it for the time being... :(

bbbbooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo...........i want one too :-(

@Anirudh: Guess you'll have ur chance soon! 2007 version shoud be arnd mid-march...

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates