«

Thursday, February 08, 2007 

Halo

Halo || Canon PowerShot A95 | 1/500s | f8.0 | Handheld
Halo || Canon PowerShot A95 | 1/500s | f8.0 | Handheld

The Qutub Shahi Tombs, Hyderabad. The sun dived behind this lonely minar just a few minutes before it set and created this lovely effect.

PS: This incidentally comes from my first exclusive photography trip. :-)

This "Qutub Effect" is superb dude!

hey..
For me te pic was "Love at First sight" :)

Its Lovely..!!
Keep going... :)

Thanks ppl! :)

excellent pic! yet to see the real thing :-)

10 out of 10 for this one!!!...my favourite

Great pic man!! Keep it up :)

This ones too good....great work man...keep goin..

Good one. Its a matter of personal taste, but I'd prefer a composition with more of the sky than the foreground with the tomb itself placed a little off-centre. Like this?

@ssudhi: Yup, I like the way you have re-composed it as well... Thanks a bunch! Exactly the kind of criticism I am looking for.. :)

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates