«

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 

Canon Sensor Problem

Sorry for not posting in a while. I was busy with a few other things and my Canon PowerShot A95 started showing a weird problem. It's pretty easy to explain - Once the camera goes into this mode, all the pictures look like they have transparent violet paint splashed on them! The camera seems to revert to its normal helpful self after a random amount of time (usually less than 10 minuntes), but as you can guess, it became a very painful excercise.

For a long time, I couldn't for the life of me figure out the reason for the problem, until I stumbled upon this by pure chance (you can see that the question was posted on a Nikon D40 page!). So now we know that faulty CCD wiring is the problem and they say they'll repair it for free even if it's out of warranty. I trust they'll do it in the US for sure, but I'm not so convinced they'll do it here in India. If anybody has any previous experience with authorised Canon service centres either in Hyderabad or Bangalore, do let me know. Thanks.

Update: Thought I'd include a pic to showcase how bad the problem really is:



(Yea, that was supposed to be my b'day cake. Sighhh...)

oh man! that was a scary pic...

Yup, gets scarier when you try to shoot people! :)

Looks like a birthday cake from hell!! ;)

Happy Vishu to you! Enjoyed the picture of the "Kanni."
best wishes,
Prof Rajgopal (I live in Massachusetts, my niece in Truchur sent me your website. Muchos gracias!)

Info menarik dan boleh sekali dicoba, Makasih buat infonya dan sukses selalu.

Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates