«

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 

Sun-Like

Sun-Like || Nikon D40 | Nikkor 18-55 @ 30mm | 1/40s | f4.2 | HandheldSun-Like || Nikon D40 | Nikkor 18-55 @ 30mm | 1/40s | f4.2 | Handheld

Chair against textured wall at a Baskin-Robbins outlet near by.

Good !!
quite diff frm ur othr pics.
but when will u take te sexy out ??
i'm waiting to c more of "blow me away" kinda pics...

Good shot. You're getting more and more abstract:). How about some sweeping landscapes?

Keep clicking (and sharing).

@sujit & laks: Thanks. Well, so public opinion says I should move my ass and be out more often. Will do soon. Promise. :)

Good words.

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates