«

Friday, March 23, 2007 

Yummm!

Yummm! | Nikon D40 | Nikkor 18-55 @ 45mm | 1/60s | f5.3 | Flash | HandheldYummm! | Nikon D40 | Nikkor 18-55 @ 45mm | 1/60s | f5.3 | Flash | Handheld

My very first shot from the D40. :-) Straight out of the camera. Everything in Auto. I'm particularly impressed by how easy it is to get a narrow depth of field.

Click on the image to view the bigger size.

Great first shot :):):). What's the background? Sky ???

@sujit: Thanks! Background - couldn't quite manage the sky... ;) It's just a plastic file that I found lying around at home. :) :) Honestly, used this coz I couldnt find a clean white piece of paper... But I think I'd like this effect much better anyway... :)

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates