«

Saturday, April 14, 2007 

Vishukkani

Vishukkani || Nikon D40 | Nikon D40 | Nikkor 18-55 @ 18mm | 1 s | f6.3 | On Cushions

Today is Vishu, the Malayalam New Year. Wishing a very Happy and Prosperous year ahead for all Malayalees out there. (Yes, others too! :))

Above is the Vishukkani which was arranged at my place.

Thanks for the kani.
Dude! Happy Vishu!

When you come don't forget to get me the bill you kept there. ;)

Beautiful. Brings back childhood memories. How about bringing along some of those 'unniappams, :)

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Happy Vishu

Hi! I don't know you, but found the beautiful Vishu Kani pic that you took when I was looking for one on the net. My husband is away travelling on work and will not get to see any Vishu Kani where he is, so have shared your beautiful pic with him instead. Thanks for making it special for him even though he's so far away from home.
Cheers, Jyothi (jyothisreevalsan@gmail.com)

Happy Vishu 2008!!
I found your beautiful picture while looking for Vishukanni picture, to guide me in setting up one. So you also had to use Cushion to take this snap. Your other pictures are also very nice

Happy Vishu 2010 ! Was looking for a good photo to wish my near and dear ones. Thanks for the wonderful picture.

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Deepak Prakash

Location: Calicut / Cochin / Hyderabad / Bangalore, Kerala / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka, India

Orkut profile

Watch my blog!

VFXY Photos

Creative Commons License

Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates